Fast Track Digital Marketing
• Intensive 2-day course covering a complete overview of digital marketing
• Understand the digital marketing spectrum from paid search, SEO, e-mail marketing to affiliate marketing & mobile marketing
• Learn to build powerful online strategy and review best practice case studies
15 – 16 July 2013
24 – 25 October 2013
Venue : Marketing Institute of Singapore
410 North Bridge Road #06-00 Singapore 188726
Course Fee: SGD 1,200/pax
Time : 9am – 5pm
Tel : 6866 3833
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn the various customer acquisition tools (like paid search and SEO), customer engagement channels (like FaceBook, YouTube, etc) and how to integrate them into your marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
• Leverage online customer acquisition tools like paid search and SEO
• Use customer engagement channels, like social networking sites, for customer relationship
• Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
What will I learn?
This robust 2-day course contains 4 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
Setting The Stage
• The digital marketing landscape
• The new marketing paradigm
• Knowing your customers online
• Your website and web usability
• Online measurement and analytics
Customer Acquisition Channels
• E-mail marketing – considerations & best practices
• Paid search – how to leverage this powerful tool
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – how to do it better
• Affiliate marketing – what it is and how to deploy it
Customer Engagement Channels
• Social Media Marketing – how to do it right
• Geo-location – are you ready?
• Mobile marketing – key considerations for effective use
• Group Purchasing – just a fad or a long term tool?
• How to build your dream online strategy
• Key integration considerations
• The future of digital marketing, and further readings
Eu Gene Ang