Econsultancy’s Fast Track Digital Marketing
Intensive 3-day course covering a complete overview of digital marketing.
Understand the digital marketing spectrum from paid search, display advertising to big data, marketing automation and content marketing.
Learn to build powerful online strategy and review best practice case studies.
Dates: 11-13 May 2016, or 3-5 August, or 16-18 November 2016
Venue : Marketing Institute of Singapore
51 Anson Road, #03-53 Anson Center
Course Fee: SGD 1,600/pax
– MIS Member enjoy 20% Discount
– Register for 3 or more participants to enjoy 5% Group Discount
– Register 30 days before course start date to enjoy 10% Early Bird Discount
Time : 9am – 5pm
Email : email@example.com
This intensive 3-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. The course gives you a complete overview of the exciting areas of digital marketing, knowledge on how to effectively leverage the new media and integrate them into your overall marketing strategy.
This 3-day programme is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn various customer acquisition tools (like paid search and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, YouTube, etc) and marketing automation tools for a data-driven personalized marketing world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
– Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing stragegy
– Leverage online customer acquisition tools (e.g paid search, SEO) and engagement channels (e.g social media)
– Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
– Understand content marketing and data-driven marketing personalization
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This robust 3-day course contains 5 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
SETTING THE STAGE
– The digital marketing landscape and new marketing paradigm
– Market research and knowing your customers online
– Online measurement and analytics
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION CHANNELS
– E-mail marketing – considerations & best practices
– Paid search – how to leverage this powerful tool
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – how to do it better
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT CHANNELS
– Concept of Content Marketing
– Social Media Marketing – how to do it right
– Mobile and location-based marketing – what’s new
– Video marketing
PERSONALIZATION AND MARKETING AUTOMATION
– Data-driven personalization
– Marketing automation tools and tactics
– How to build your dream online strategy
– Key integration considerations
– The future of digital marketing, and further readings