Online Video Marketing & Broadcasting Training
- 2-day marketing focused course covering all essential elements of video marketing
- Plan your online video strategy from content production, distribution to final conversion
A non-technical course suitable for professionals from any business sector
- Dates : 2 – 3 July 2013, or 1 – 2 October 2013
Venue : Marketing Institute of Singapore
410 North Bridge Road #06-00 Singapore 188726
Course Fee: SGD 1,200/pax
Time : 9am – 5pm
Tel : 6866 3833
Email : email@example.com
This intensive 2-day course is a marketing-focused course that helps businesses to leverage video for richer customer experience, develop new business opportunities and gain competitive advantage using a video marketing strategy encompassing Social Media & Conversion Rate Optimization. Learn how to be pragmatic by applying creativity with consumer involvement.
This 2-day course helps marketers and companies to develop the right video strategy, the right content and the right techniques for increasing traffic, views and, ultimately, conversions. It infuses global best practice examples with local South-East Asian real-life cases. The course is marketing & communication focused, and non-technical.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is ideal for marketing professionals in SMEs and MNCs, PR professionals, business owners, and content professionals who want to reach and engage with customers using video. The session is suitable for all business sizes and across all sectors.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate video marketing into your overall marketing strategy
- Develop your own YouTube Channel, animate, manage & promote it to targeted KOLs
- Learn the essentials of video production and distribution, and explore professional services
- Develop a plan to test and refine your video tactics and ultimately achieve higher conversions to online targeting against classic splashing mediums (e.g TV Channels).
WHAT WILL I LEARN
This robust 2-day course contains 7 main modules, and includes real life case studies, class activities and relevant role plays for you to work through.
1) STRATEGIC OVERVIEW OF VIDEO MARKETING
- The trends in internet currently in Asia and video traffic targeting (KOLs definition)
- The inconvenient truths about internet user behaviour
- Branded video content versus video advertising – online, creativity matters
- Strategic benefits of video locally and internationaly
2) ONLINE VIDEO ESSENTIALS
- How does video on the web work. How is it created? In what sense?
- Common Video formats, online video platforms, video security
- Social sharing, comments and re-posting – develop your audience base
- Creating & Managing your YouTube Channel
3) REACHING YOUR AUDIENCE
- Finding an audience for your video – targeting & keywording (KOLs discovery)
- Content delivery network (CDN), video ads, and distribution
- Social Media and Reach Content
4) DRIVING CONVERSIONS
- Conversion Rate Optimization’s Definition
- The different calls to action for video marketing
- Improving your conversion rate
- Embedding Video Content Interest
5) SETTING THE BRIEF
- In-house versus outsourcing (do not be empty handed)
- Definition of Needs according to Industry
6) METRICS AND ON-GOING IMPROVEMENTS
- Video analytics: raw, in-platform, soft, hard
- What can you measure, learn and improve
- Integrated metrics
- A/B testing and other experiments
7) LEGISLATION AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS
- Privacy, copyright and related legislation (music, imaging…).
- The future of online video marketing: Smart & Internet TV.
- The impact of mobile on video marketing